Help page title Help page below title
Before you start gambling, always check your local jurisdiction laws on what constitutes underage gambling. In a lot of cases, people may only engage in gambling or gaming if they are over the age of 18. However, the age at which gambling/gaming is legal under the law or jurisdiction which applies to you ("Legal Age"), varies worldwide. It is useful to go to Casino.org which provides further information about and .
Please make sure that any underage persons do not have access to your username and password of any gambling site.
To ensure that you are gambling responsibly and within your means, remember the following:
· Never bet more than you can comfortably afford to lose.
· Never bet with funds that you need to use for your day to day living expenses;
· Place limits on your gambling, for example, this can include setting limits on the time you spend gambling, the amount you gamble each week, the amount you deposit in your account each week and/or the amount you can afford to lose each week.
· Gambling is a form of entertainment. It is not a way to get rich quickly and pay off your debts.
· The vast majority of gamblers actually lose money;
· Never keep gambling simply to make up for your losses.
Never believe that “TODAY IS MY LUCKY DAY”. This is addictive behaviour. NEVER trust sites about gambling horoscopes or sites telling you which days are lucky to gamble on. This not based on any scientific data as gambling is about chance.
3. CAN YOU STOP GAMBLING WHENEVR YOU WANT?
You need to be aware of how to stop gambling before it becomes a big part of your life. Trustworthy gambling sites include safeguarding measures such as the following, so look out for these in advance.
· set up an interval-based timer to alert you to stop gambling.
· choose to exclude your account from all/selected services for an amount of time (normally there is a minimum time set). If you want to know how to lift a self-ban from a casino, you’ll usually need to get in touch with their customer services if it’s before the set date.
· you can choose a daily/weekly/monthly/annually capping amount and your account won’t let you exceed this cap.
· where you can apply a pay-to-play restriction on yourself for a certain amount of time.
· see at-a-glance your 'winning' and 'losing' months through an easy-to-understand infographic.
· every single gambling site should contain a page with advice and information, as well as links to related organisations and help services.
· Reach out for support from Gamblers Anonymous
· Distract yourself with other activities that you enjoy - avoid isolation by looking for healthy ways to socialize
· Postpone your gambling by giving yourself a longer period to wait (it may allow the urge to pass or weaken)
· Try to give yourself a reality check - imagine what will happen after you gamble, and the way it makes you feel
· Please research and read any further information of the psychology of gambling.
4. THE FINANCIAL IMPLICATIONS OF GAMBLING
How much money can you win gambling without paying taxes? The tax-free amount varies depending on your country of residence. e.g
· In the UK, you do not have to declare or pay taxes on gambling winnings
· In Canada, you do not have to pay taxes on gambling winnings, but must declare if you earn interest on your winnings (this is taxable)
5. GAMBLING ADDICTION HELP SERVICES
If you feel in any manner or form that you are experiencing problems with gambling, you should seek help from a professional body or gambling addiction charity. You can seek help from the following organisations and services, but remember that there may be more depending on which country you are in.
Please be aware that (this website) is only intended to be used by visitors in jurisdictions where the use of online gambling services is legal.
Before considering gambling online, you must check the gambling laws of the country you reside in.
You must refrain from using this site, and/or any other third-party websites to which this site may refer, if the laws of the jurisdiction in which you reside, prohibit such use.
Lottoworld247.com takes no responsibility or accepts no criminal or civil liability for the unlawful use of this platform.